Terms and conditions
By attending a Karen Brook event and allowing us to take video and pictures you agree to the following conditions:
- You are over 18 years of age, or are accompanied by a guardian over 18 years of age.
- You agree to Karen Brook its licencees or contractors, making image, audio and/or video recordings of you
- You give Karen Brook a world-wide royalty-free non-exclusive perpetual right to copy reproduce edit broadcast, in any format, and use the Images and Footage for all purposes, including incorporation into other footage, broadcasts or programs and any advertising, public relations, marketing, educational trade or commercial purposes.
- You give Karen Brook the right to use Your image and name in connection with all uses of the Pictures and Footage.
- You waive the right to inspect or approve any use of the Pictures or Footage.
- You agree that Karen Brook is the maker of the Images Footage for the purposes of the Copyright Act
- You release Karen Brook, its employees licensees and assigns, from all actions or claims against Karen Brook arising out of the Images or Footage, including actions for or claims of defamation breach of privacy or infringement of moral rights or copyright.